The American Youth Basketball Association (AYBA)
returns bigger and better in 2013!!!
A national organization founded by Al Nierwinski and Dwight Trimmer, AYBA plans to conduct qualifying and championship tournaments in a dozen states in 2013. The AYBA National Championships will be held June 30- July 5 at Carolina Courts in Concord, N.C. Carolina Courts offers two separate facilities in the Charlotte, NC area, totaling 92,000 square feet and housing 13 basketball courts.
AYBA provides AFFORDABLE, ACCESSIBLE AND WELL MANAGED tournaments for boys and girls, grades 2-11.
- Membership is a flat $75 per team, for as many as 15 players. That fee includes $25,000 of secondary accident insurance for all players.
The insurance is effective Sept 1 – Aug 31 each year.
- The National Tournament entry fee is only $575. State qualifying and championship tournament entry fees are among the least expensive in their respective areas.
- AYBA tournaments provide discounted hotel rates. However, there is no requirement to stay in a specific hotel.
- The American Youth Basketball Association (AYBA) National Championships will be held in Concord, NC. Near Charlotte, NC, it is within a day's drive of many Northeastern, Mid-Atlantic and Southern locations.
- Qualifying and championship tournaments will be held near the state's largest population centers.
- The National Championship Tournament will last only six days, with five games guaranteed. State qualifying and championship tournaments will last two or three days, with three games guaranteed.
All AYBA tournaments will provide:
- Regulation Size Courts
- Ample Parking and Seating
- Certified High School Officials
- Team and Individual Trophies and Awards
READ WHAT'S NEW
AYBA NATIONAL CHAMPIONSHIPS
June 30 - July 5, 2013
APPLY FOR AT-LARGE BID
WILL BE POSTED MAY 24, 2013